Monday, October 29, 2012

Ophelia Advice Column

Write an advice column-style letter helping Ophelia; use at least 10 vocab words [UPDATE: Imagine you're answering a letter that says, My name is O. and I'm trapped in this weird sort of dating thing-- a prince says he loves me, but my father & brother hate him and tell me to stay away. What should I do? Post to your blog under the title, Dear Ophelia.]


Dear Ophelia,

The polemic situation you are in is definitely typical for any teenager girl. You must be at a coalesce with your father. He loves you very much. Polonius just feels that you are causing yourself bane if you keep dating Hamlet. Especially since he feels that "Father knows best." No one can prescience what's in store for Hamlet and you, but you have to listen to your heart. De facto, that's all you can do. I believe if you truly love Hamlet, then you must be mellifluous to your father so he believes you are actually done with Hamlet. However, you must know, whatever happens between you and your true love, you must not be traumatic about it. You must vitiate your feelings. Ophelia, you are a flamboyant young woman, and your father just wants to you to be protected by something he feels is worthy. I have complete empathy towards you because I've been in your situation before. I hope I have helped and you take my advice. I know you will do what you feel is best.

Best of wishes.
-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment