Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Orientation

The reasons for taking this course is quite simple and short. I want to expand my vocabulary, along with my knowledge. Also, I want to learn a new way of viewing things, in order to, have a better understanding. I'm extremely excited to take a course where my mind will be challenged, and I will be able to learn in an environment where students are outspoken. However, I am nervous for the projects that will require a new way of thinking, and not matching up to the requirements. My goals for this course is to pass the AP test in May. I would also like to raise my writing skills on the SAT with the help of this course. I expect my writing and thinking would be highly improved by taking this course by challenging my way of thinking, and also learning how to see things in a different view of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment