Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Time of My Life

My English Teacher, Dr. Preston, gave each of his class periods "free time." We chose what to do, whether it was to slack off or be productive. In the beginning, I began catching up with missing journals, by answering the prompt correctly or providing more information. I also talked to Dani Galindo, where we talked about how time is being wasted. Dani wakes up with a daily routine, where as I take the day hour by hour. In the end, we've both realized how stressed out we were with scholarships and how I let it affected my perfomance in English. I began to post on my blog less and less. I ended up becoming two weeks behind! AH! A horrible nightmare. However, I've learned that in college, your assignments are to help you, not stress you out. Now I intend to keep up with my blog and have everything in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment