Friday, February 22, 2013

First Quarter Review

My performance in the beginning of this semester started off great, then got really crazy. I was constantly busy. I had to meet deadlines for scholarships that interfered in my school work. There was a couple weeks where I was falling behind on my blogs. (WORST THING EVER) after realizing I was falling so far behind, I started to use my time more wisely. I know now how to balance school with scholarships and such. (Kind of.) However, even though I have been busy, I have expanded my Senior Project. I'm not mentioning details quite yet but it shall be posted soon! As of working with my peers, I have been able to have a guide by checking my classmates blogs. They show me how good of a performance one can do for a post.

My goals and expectations for this class are sweet and simple:
PASS THE AP EXAM!!!!!!
Also, achieve better essay skills, along with providing examples/evidence using lit terms. I believe my goals are attainable. I also believe I need the help from my peers, teacher, and myself to accomplish my goals. Now I won't fall behind and use my time appropriately!

No comments:

Post a Comment