Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pre-Will

 a) What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane"?

I've heard about this poem by Hamlet, and all I know is that it's gloomy.

  b) What do you know about Shakespeare?

I've heard so many things about Shakespeare. I hear that it's extremely hard to comprehend, and there's no pictures of this fellow. Therefore, we cannot prove that he was real or fake.

  c) Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare"?

Students frown when they hear the name Shakespeare because his poems are so hard to comprehend, and is told in a foregin language (pretty much)

 d) What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
I believe watching movies will make Shakespeare easier to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment